Monday, January 14, 2013

Absolute Love onna Stick




















So, I was craving for something to lick off my fingers (don't you dare place your mind in the gutter!) and since I'm allergic to peanuts and hazelnuts for that matter  I decided to scoot around the web for other nutbutters. I found a sunbutter recipe, of sunflower seeds and wondered to myself if that would be tasty enough for me.  Sunbutter, that's also something we don't get here in crummy old Sweden. To be honest there's a shitload of stuffs we don't get here in Sweden. *mock sniffles*

But this is my version of the Sunbutter.. a hybrid of Sunbutter and Nutella! Enjoy!

You'll need:
1 cup roasted sunflower seeds
1 tbsp honey
1 tbsp coconutoil
a dash of salt
1/2 tbsp vanilla extract
1 tbsp  almond flour
1 tbsp cacao powder

Add all ingredients in the mixing bowl of your food processor.
Mix until  runny texture. 
You'll have to scrape it off the sides between turns down into the bowl again until you reach desired texture.
Pop it into a container and cap it..
Store it in the fridge.
Should last a week if you don't gobble it in one go.

So YUMMY that I wanna eat it on the spoon!

No comments: